Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm Back.............Kinda

Well, I'm on American soil again! The trip was WONDERFUL, and I was blessed beyond words. But, I am completely worn out. So, no long post today. Just know that there are many many Christians in East Africa that cherish your prayers! And, they love you without ever having seen you.......a very deep love. Heaven is going to be SOME KIND of family reunion, isn't it?!?!?!

And yes, I found out that Alabama can't win a football game while I am out of the country. Goodness! Surely one of you could have taken up my slack. You will have switches in your Christmas stocking for not covering for me, that's a fact!

It was a great trip, but it's also great to be HOME!

Thanks for your prayers!

DU

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Donna G said...

glad you had a safe and successful trip!

Sorry about the Tide...trust me I tried!!!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger annie said...

I can just feel through cyber space how good it is for you to be HOME. It was great to see you at chapel seeing your traveling companions. I was really moved by their presentation----thought about it all this weekend. Krista rode back to LR with me, & told me the whole 3 mos. was such an emotional rollercoaster, but she & Sarah want to return to teach for a time. Isn't that wonderful?! Precious hearts for God's children in Africa.

We were too busy here with all the drama in HAWG land to worry about your Tide. Sorry.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! I'm sure you aren't busy at all, but if you need a break. . . give me a call (573.421.5288). I wanna hear all about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home