Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Chickens

I was talking to an old rancher/farmer today about relationships and choices we make and he related this to me: "David, you can have a barn yard full of chickens, and if one of those chickens is a little bit different, the others will peck it till they peck it to death. Yes sir, they'll kill it. Yet, you can put a guinea in there with the chickens, and they will totally leave it alone. Beats all I have ever seen!"

You folks are smart enough to make the application without me stating the obvious.

Chickens aren't exactly at the top of the intelligence ladder, so what does it say about us when we emulate them?

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm expecting some really great posts from a cheap internet cafe in Nairobi.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Nice. Really good. Thanks for sharing! Hits way too close to home. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home