Thursday, February 10, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite

Yeah, I am taking a break from the serious stuff for a day. Have all of you seen "Napoleon Dynamite"? If you like dry humor, rent it. I made the mistake of urging my 40 year old (going on 15) brother to rent it, and now when he calls all I hear is him gasping for breath as he is attempting to quote lines from the movie. He has like become ADDICTED to it! I know among the college crowd here in Searcy, it has a cult following. Ross Cochran even worked it into his sermon a few weeks ago.
Bobby Garner made some kind of covert reference to it Sunday in the college class, and I thought we were going to have to call the paramedics in. I heard the other day that the star of the show only got paid ONE THOUSAND dollars for his role in the movie. I guess he will MORE than make up for it in the sequel.

Jan and I are HUGE "King of Queens" fans, so we are going with some friends to see "Hitch" with Kevin James and Will Smith. I hope we are not dissapointed.

I want to tell you about the Phillip Yancey book I am reading, but today I needed to chill out a little. Laughter is the best RX for chillin that I know. I'm glad the Father gave us the ability to laugh at ourselves. I get lots of chances to do that!

Have a funny Thursday!

3 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Keith said...

"Worst day of my Life, whadda you think?!?!?" DVD is a keeper. Can't wait till the sequal comes out. I saw him interviewed on the Tonite Show and he recieved $1,000 for his part when the movie was made. It has grossed over $12mil!!!Pretty good return, huh.(If you're a producer!)"Dang...I got flippin ripped off"

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, air max, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, prada handbags, nike free, coach purses, louis vuitton handbags, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, chanel handbags, gucci outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin, air max, christian louboutin shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

air jordan shoes for sale
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren outlet
mac cosmetics
nike free
michael kors handbags
cyber monday deals
true religion outlet
ferragamo outlet
nfl jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg outlet store
air max shoes
mbt shoes outlet
michael kors outlet
parajumpers outlet
snow boots
air force 1 shoes
burberry outlet store
mm1223

 

Post a Comment

<< Home