Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Lights

For those of you in town, I hope you have had a chance to come by the campus and see the wonderful Christmas lights! For those who are not far away, I hope you can come see it. Our campus is beautiful year around, but Christmas time is special around here. The Heritage lobby has decorated trees and a LOT of ornaments and greenery.
The front lawn has festive lights hanging from almost every tree. It is absolutely gorgeous. I sure appreciate everybody who makes this possible, from the administration to the maintenance crews. Thank you SO much for making our campus so lovely!

As far as my favorite Christmas song, I think I am going to have to go with "O Holy Night". But, I love them all.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and Holiday season. We are ALL so blessed, aren't we? Blessed in every way........but especially spiritually. "God with us" became a reality a little over 2,000 years ago. The world has never been the same since that Holy night.

As the song asks, "How Great is our God?"

Merry Christmas to you and your families!

5 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Donna G said...

Merry Christmas David.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Keith Brenton said...

You always "enlighten" me! Have a blessed holiday.

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nollaig chridheil huibh! Merry Christmas, my friend, and may God bring you light and joy throughout 2008.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger drjimwhite said...

My family and I saw the lights last night. They are, indeed, beautiful. It made my son excited about attending Harding this fall. He has no idea. Just wait until he attends chapel, or Bible class, or relationships or....Merry Christmas, David!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

longchamp handbags
nobis jacket
hermes belt for sale
ferragamo outlet
coach outlet store
lululemon pants
michael kors factory store
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
abercrombie and fitch
nike mercurial
tiffany outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
michael kors handbags
true religion jeans
mont blanc pens
christian louboutin shoes
mulberry outlet
ralph lauren uk
michael kors factory online
mm1223

 

Post a Comment

<< Home