Monday, October 23, 2006

New Blogger

I hope everybody had a great weekend. I for sure did. Even though they lost, I was proud of my Tide. They still have 4 games left, and 2 really big games........LSU and Auburn. Maybe we can hold on for a win instead of losing at the very end in those 2 games. I would say we are due! :)

I can't wait to see what my Cards do at home. I am tickled to death with a split in Motor City.
I like our chances!

I want you to check out a new blog by my friend Shannon Spears. I have known Shannon since the early 80's, and I am sure he is going to bless us with his insights and wisdom. Welcome to the bloggin community Shannon!

http://lookinferlearnin.wordpress.com/

While I am mentioning bloggers, if you haven't read Keith Brenton's last 3 or 4 blogs, you have missed a FEAST! The guy is amazing, and I love his heart. If you don't read ANYTHING else today, go read his latest post. I promise, you WILL be glad you did!

http://keithbrenton.blogspot.com/


This is Homecoming week at HU! It will be a busy week, but a very good week as we get to see folks we haven't seen for a while. May God give all those coming to Searcy this week safe travels! GO BISONS!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Keith said...

You were right about Brenton's blog. The dude's a thinker. I don't see how someone could dispute his thoughts..all scriptural based. But they do.
Cards in 6. The Tide is Washed Up. Maybe next year, bro. Can the Bison (no s) go bowling??

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger David U said...

Sooie Pig, the Tide is NEVER washed up! Ever. But, I do think next year will be kinder. Not so many tough road games next season.
We do play Florida State next year, along with the rugged SEC schedule. Should be fun!

The Bisons loss to the Missouri school is going to come back and haunt them. I wish we could play ACU, in that they are undefeated this year.

GO CARDS!
DU

 

Post a Comment

<< Home