Saturday, July 08, 2006

Unbelievable Posts

I just got back from vacation (which I will blog about later) and I am trying to catch up on reading all the posts on blogs that I missed. I have several that I try and read every day, and I had about a week's worth to catch up on.

I have been reading blogs for over two years now, and I have been blessed daily by them. In that time, I have read some powerful posts.........some of them life changing. But I want to say this..........I don't know if I have ever read any MORE powerful posts than the last 3 that Patrick Mead has just written. If you haven't read them yet, drop what you are doing and get to his blog. If they don't impact you, let me know, because we need to talk if that is the case. I hope they bless you as much as they blessed and challenged me!

http://patrickmead.blogspot.com/

Patrick, you have a gift...........PLEASE keep using it for His glory!


P.S. It's good to be home! :)

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

David U., Thanks for coming by my Stoned-Campbell Disciple blog. I really do appreciate that.

I did grow up in North Alabama (Roll Tide) outside of Florence. Cloverdale and St.Florian the two main spots. My family attended Chisholm Hills from about 1984/5ish on to the big split. I even attended UNA and International Bible College.

I bet we probably know some of the same folks.

Hope to see you again on Stoned-Campbell. Hope to get to know you better too.

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
http://stoned-campbelldisciple.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Lee Hodges said...

David, I couldn't agree more. Patrick's blog is a must read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home