Friday, June 02, 2006

Still Crazy After All These Years

Well, I just remembered that I now have been blogging for 2 years. Seems like yesterday I was only a rookie! :) It's been fun...........the best part being getting to know SO many wonderful people thru this medium of communication. Yeah, I am talking about YOU! It has been a tremendous blessing to get to read your blogs every day, and from time to time your comments on this one. I can honestly say that my walk has been strengthened and is deeper because of a lot of you good folks. Thank-you!

Seems like my postings have slowed down the past 6 months or so. Maybe it's old age! With so many good blogs to read, it's somewhat intimidating to try and write something worthy of reading. I never want to post just to be posting. I will just continue to post when I feel moved by the Spirit to do so.
Or when football season starts! :)

May God continue to bless us all!
In HIM,
DU

9 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger David U said...

AC, thanks for being a faithful reader of my blog. Yes, it was fun, but it's not the same without the "chilluns".

Love you,
DU

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Keith Brenton said...

Quality, not necessarily quantity, keeps me tuned in!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger carrie said...

I have read your thoughts many times and was encouraged. I had the great blessing of living in Searcy while I attended Harding. There really is no place quite like HU. I still miss the singing in chapel. Perhaps I will make a visit again to experience the "moving of the Holy Spirit" in that place.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger PatrickMead said...

Post. Post. Post. Post. Post. Post. Post (&c. ad infinitum).

You got me started in blogging. No slowing down now!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Laymond said...

I too feel why me when there are so many others better than me.
I think often about just quiting and deleting all I have ever written then I ask what would fill my nights after midnight. when I get up at two or three and nothing to do. I read and I write I hope it helps others but I know it helps me.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

Just wait til you get your book -- you'll be too busy reading to post anymore.

:)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Lee Hodges said...

Keep pounding those keys my brother!

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

www0418

boston celtics
canada goose outlet
nike outlet
saints jerseys
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
new york knicks jersey

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.8
pandora outlet
skechers shoes
red bottom shoes
ugg outlet
off white jordan
adidas nmd
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren polo
jordan shoes
canada goose outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home