Thursday, May 25, 2006

I Won! I Won! I Won!

I can't believe it! My 15 seconds of fame! And instead of being a winner, I am mostly a wiener because I didn't have access to a computer and didn't even know I had won until this morning. SORRY NANCY! Please forgive me! I promise to read the book, and pass it along to the hordes of fans who will want to read it after me. For those of you who are in the dark, check out this link:

http://nancyfrench.blogspot.com/

So, for all of you losers out there..............keep trying. I used to be in your camp, but now I know what it is like to finally be SOMEBODY! :)

8 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Nancy French said...

You and Taylor are riding a high...

:) Hey, send me your address!

Nancy @ nancyFrench.com

You'll have to take a photo of you when you get the booK!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger David Michael said...

Congratulations David! At least a Harding guy won!!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Mike the Eyeguy said...

Bisons in the front, let me hear you grunt (uhhh!),
Bisons in the back, show me where you're at (uhhh!)
Bisons (uhhh!), Bisons (uhhh!), Bisons (uhhh! uhhh!)

Attaboy David! When you're finished with it, you could mail it on to GKB. I bet he would love it.

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! If ya need any tech support on operating a camera for the picture Nancy wants, just let me know - hehe!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger David U said...

Melanie, you KNOW that I will need help, girl! :) So, I may be hollering at you.

DU

P.S. Mike, you are a pretty funny dude!

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I have to agree with Mike -- GKB would absolutely love that book! Then he can pass it on to Dr. Elrod!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger PatrickMead said...

Which finally answers the question: "What does it take to make an Arkansas boy happy."

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Laymond said...

Hey David you have all the luck, now you don't have to rip up that new Sears and Robuck catalog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home