Monday, April 03, 2006

KC and Happy B-day Dad

I'm headed to KC this morning.....so I get to watch the NCAA Championship game with all my friends! :) I guess I will pull for the Gators, since they are an SEC team. UCLA is making Bama look pretty good, the way they are blowing people out. I'm sure that was their motive.

My dad turns 78 tomorrow. We got to see him this weekend and celebrate his birthday. But since I will be on the road tomorrow...........HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I hope you feel good on your birthday, and I am sorry you feel bad most of the time. We love you!

Hope everybody has a super week! One month till Pepperdine! KR, are you ready? I know JW is. Anybody else out there going?

And here's wishing the Cardinals have their third 100 win season in a row! King Albert is the MAN! :)

5 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Keith said...

I'm pumped about Pepperdine as well. First time caller; long time listener-to D.U singing the praises of the Pepper Lectures. I'm not sure if I'm prepared for the boring Malibu weather of constant 79*, ocean breezes, sunny skies. Its hard to beat good old Arkansas weather where yesterday alone in White County in a 12 hour period I witnessed 81* and sunny skies, thunderstorms and a flash flood, a tornado, heat lightning, golf-ball sized hail, (grapefruit sized in RoseBud, still in White county). Oh well, I guess I can put up with California for a week!
KR

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Karen said...

My family and I will be making our first trip to the lectures in May as well.... You're not the only one looking forward to seeing JW there!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Jim Martin said...

I'm envious of your trip to KC (a wonderful city). I hope this is a great game.

I always admired and respected your Dad, David. I remember him well from my Alabama years. He always had a wonderful spirit about him.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Glenn said...

Always glad to hear from a fellow Redbird fan. Loved to see the balls flyin off the bats on opening day like that, especially from Scotty Rolen (it's almost expected from Albert). And what about Aaron Miles?... almost hitting for the cycle? Great start. 100 wins? No prob.

Go Cards!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Glenn said...

Sure is possible... only 160 more + playoffs :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home