Thursday, March 30, 2006

Max is Thankful for Nancy Grace

He hasn't sent me an email telling me this, but I would guess Max Lucado appreciates Nancy Grace more than anybody else does these days. Of course, he also may be the ONLY person I know who appreciates Nancy! He has to appreciate the fact that, for at least a couple of days, folks are talking MORE negative about her than they do him. I have found he doesn't get replaced all that often at the top of the "Hammer" list. Enjoy your time off, Max! It probably will be short lived.

Truth of the matter is, I doubt Max even notices the negative things being said about him. He is too busy spreading the Gospel, both in word and the way he lives, to notice. Have you EVER heard Max say something negative about ANYBODY? For me, that speaks volumes.

Did anybody else see the irony when the buzz was that Nancy was going to interview Max as a representative of our fellowship? Believe me, I did. And yes I will admit, I was loving it. Some folks would have been between the proverbial "rock and a hard place".

This too shall pass, and we will look back on it and laugh..............or cry. Or both.

Thanks Nancy, for giving Max a break. I'm sure that was your motive all along. :)

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure Max Lucado was glad he wasn't on Nancy Grace last night - what a hoopla that would have been, eh?

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger dutro said...

I've read Max's work saying he is thankful for grace, but I had no idea this is what he was talking about.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger drjimwhite said...

Annie, they have given in those answers because they have been told to give those answers. After alll, that's what a cult does...it tells who can speak and what to say. (Of course you know I have my tongue firmly implanted in my cheek.) I think this is quite an opportunity to show what the church is really about. God is giving us a chance on the world stage to say that we are about following Jesus. We rejoice with those who rejoice and we mourn with those who mourn. Jesus said we would be known by the way we love one another. Let's do that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home