Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yee-Haw!

Yep..........Luke's wires are off, and he can eat again! Thanks again for all your prayers. We couldn't have made it without those. What a gift, huh? Prayer.

--------------------------------------------------

This also means I get to attend my FIRST Tulsa Soul-Winning workshop! I am on cloud NINE! I am sure I will have some posts concerning the rich feast I will be partaking of there this week. What a blessing! LOTS of Harding Alums will be attending.........and several will be speaking. I hope I get to visit with all of them.

---------------------------------------------------


I hope everybody has a super rest of the week and weekend. Who is going to the final 4? Not Bama! :(

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger jettybetty said...

So thankful Luke is eating again!

I can hardly wait to hear your take on Tulsa! Have a safe and wonderful trip!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger PatrickMead said...

Safe journeys, David. I'd love to be at Tulsa but... You have a ton of fun and wave the flag for grace, truth and love. You are treasured.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home