Thursday, April 21, 2005

New Blogger

One of my favorite people in world just started a blog, and I hope you will go by and visit sometime. Bobby Garner is an amazing young man, and he has been a blessing to me this past year. I think I mentioned him earlier in one of my posts concerning the young leaders amongst us. Bobby is attending the Harding Graduate School in Memphis and working here in Searcy while studying for that degree. He and his wife Candice have long range plans to spend a good while doing mission work in New Zealand and the South Pacific. It is going to be exciting to see what all God does for His Kingdom thru Bobby, Candice, and the rest of that mission team! It's several years away, and I am ALREADY excited!

So, stop by his blog sometime and be ready to laugh........but also be ready to be deeply challenged. Thanks Bobby for joining this wonderful blogging community!
I will be checking your blog everyday, promise! :)

http://estrangednolonger.blogspot.com/