Sunday, August 13, 2006

Minimum Requirements

We are back, and we had a GREAT trip! I will tell you more about it the next time I post, but I don't have time today. What I DO have time for is time for giving you a link.........again to Patrick Mead. You may have already been there, but I was gone for a week, and just read it last night. I am referring to his post of August 7th about "Enough". Patrick should make some folks squirm with this one, but of course "when you are living the truth, you don't have to squirm". I may have already told you that story, but for those who don't know.......that response came from a local elder's wife when she was asked "when was the last time you squirmed because of being confronted or challenged from the pulpit?" Isn't that sad? Anyway, if you haven't checked it out already, be sure to give Patrick a hearing. Caution: if you have an aversion to squirming, don't click on the link!

http://patrickmead.blogspot.com/

GLAD TO BE HOME IN GOOD OLE SEARCY! :)