Thursday, December 01, 2005

BCS

It is not going to effect Bama one way or the other, but I gotta ask this question...how many of you out there in the bloggin world are hoping Texas AND Southern Cal BOTH lose this weekend? I am. Mainly because I want to see a play-off system, and if they both lose, it helps my argument. My prediction is that neither of them will lose.....especially Texas. Colorado is pitiful. It will take a miracle for them to upset the Horns, and I know.....stranger things have happened.
Other than the Ohio State game, the Horns have had the easiest cake walk to the National Championship game in the history of college football. Too bad they didn't play in the SEC.

So, what are you predicting for Saturday?

6 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Donna G said...

I don't know and it's hard to care. It is scary to think that LSU could end up being #2. I think the SEC championship will be more interesting to me than the other games....

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Keith said...

Lots of good football, just not that many good matchups. You forgot the best contest of the weekend...Taylor vs Hopkins in Vegas baby. Taylor is married to the former Erica Smith from Palestine Wheatly and is the best female basketball player I have ever seen...and a classy person, like Jermain. My prediction is Taylor in the tenth.
KR

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger PatrickMead said...

I have to root for Texas, even though I've never lived there. My son is a huge fan (wants to go to NROTC there) and my in-laws are salt-of-the-earth people who live in the hill country and swear allegiance to the burnt orange crew.

So that there will be peace in the Michigan snow: go Horns.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Speaking as an Auburn fan who got shafted by the BCS last year and appears to be the strongest team at the end of the SEC season this year and is being left out of SEC championship because of a kicker having one bad game (and 5 bad kicks).... I am pulling for no one to lose but I am pulling for University Presidents to quit ignoring that it works in every other sport and a playoff is needed in Div. I football. (Hows that for a rant?)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Amy S. Grant said...

It's been a painful year being a Sooner fan. Of course I would love to see Texas and USC go down!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger drjimwhite said...

Go Hogs!! As a good Razorback, my motto is "My two favorite teams are Arkansas and whoever is playing Texas." It's an old throwback to the Southwest Conference days. Unfortunately, they won Saturday. Won? They destroyed. Go Trojans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home