Friday, May 06, 2005

Rest of the Story

I wanted to finish a thought I started this morning. When people who don't know who Bruce is ask me "Who is he?".......I very quickly tell them that he is the pulpit minister of the College church in Searcy, a friend, and someone who is beyond reproach. Then I get the second question that I talked about this morning. The one I don't know the answer to. So, I am batting .500 with those folks! Problem is, they expect me to bat a thousand. Where is Ted Williams when you need him?

JP, NO.......the PU Lectures are for anybody and EVERYBODY, brother! See you here next year, and if you aren't blessed by being here, I'll walk all the way to Goleta.
I am about to go hear the last key-note of the week, by some dude named Mike Cope.
I hope God speaks a word to me thru him.

Home tomorrow out of Burbank! The name "Sunny Singh" ring a bell? :) Check out the archives.

God is good!

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger JP said...

Excellent....maybe I'll see you there next year......God willing

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will McLarty leave the college church to take this position?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home