Friday, May 06, 2005

Huh?

Those who know I am from Harding are coming up and asking me the same two questions..... A) Who is Bruce McLarty? and B) How was he more qualified than Monte Cox for the VP position? I can answer the first one easily enough. For the life of me, I don't know how to answer the second one..........so I hope at some point I will be informed so that I will be able to answer that question, probably over and over again.........and again. I'm just as anxious to find that out as much as the next person. So stay tuned.......as soon as I find out I will tell you. But be warned, don't hold your breath!

The PU lectures have been as wonderful as they always have been! I feel very much renewed and refreshed in the Lord. It was rainy yesterday, but the sun is out and it is clear enough to see the Catalinas........God's beautiful creation. His most beautiful creation is the people I am being blessed to fellowship with. I wish ALL of you were here! Maybe next year?!?!

God is good. And thank goodness HE is in control!

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad you asked this question. I was scared of being the first....maybe the powers that be will inform us later, eh?

Enjoy the sunshine and the company..
~Greg

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger JP said...

Hey Dave, can you tell me more about the PU lectures? Can anyone go, or is it more reserved for ministers and such?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home