Saturday, July 23, 2005

Theology

My trip to NE Oklahoma was a good one, but it is always great to be back home! I went with Greg and Jill Taylor to eat at "Billy Sims Barbeque". That particular Heisman Trophy winner and Sooner star might out-date some of you. The food was good, but the company was much better! Greg and Jill will be a blessing to the family at Garnett, no doubt.

Here is a quote from the book "Christ Plays In Ten Thousand Places: A Conversation In Spiritual Theology" by Eugene Peterson. I'll leave the quote with you without any comments, applications, or suggestions. I'll leave that part up to you!


"The single most important thing to understand in spiritual theology is that it is not about theology ... it is a cultivated disposition to live theology."

5 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger David U said...

Brandon, hope you can come back brother! Look me up next time you are there. It was a blessing for me this morning also.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Being a life-long Detroit Lions fan, I certainly remember Billy Sims. Glad you got to spend time with the Taylors. I was suite-mates with Greg's brother Toby my freshman year at Harding (third floor of Armstrong).

That's an excellent quote -- thanks for sharing it.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger PatrickMead said...

A Lion's fan? So YOU'RE the one!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I should have added the obligatory "Long-suffering" to "Lions Fan".

Jeff

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

reebok outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
nike blazer pas cher
supra shoes sale
cheap jordans
christian louboutin outlet
golden state warriors jerseys
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors uk
2017.6.15

 

Post a Comment

<< Home