Sunday, January 08, 2006

How Wonderful Your Mercy Is!

One of my favorite worship songs these days is "For All You've Done". I think "Point of Grace" sang it first, but the first time I heard it was at Pepperdine being sung by Zoe. When Sheryl sang those beginning lyrics...."Oh cleanser of the mess I've made" in her beautiful voice, I thought I had somehow been transported to Heaven without even knowing it. Her voice and the lyrics that pierced my heart deeply connected with me that day, and it's hard not to get choked up each and every time I sing it. Thanks Sheryl and Zoe for blessing me more than you will ever know, and thanks James, Craig and other Worship leaders at Downtown for having us sing this unbelievable song.



Point Of Grace
For All You've Done

Clint Lagerberg

Oh cleanser of the mess I've made
Upon the hill our places trade
Stretched on a cross Your body crushed
By human hands You formed from dust

Chorus
How wonderful Your mercy is
How awesome are Your ways
I come, I come
To worship You
For all You've done

Oh cleanser of the mess I've made
Your boundless love for me portrayed
With patience for my learning curve
By holding back what I deserve

Chorus

Oh cleanser of the mess I've made
With everything at Your feet laid
I watch as all my cares erode
And from my soul these words explode

Chorus

6 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Donna G said...

I too love that song. One of the most meaningful time of worship at last years Nashville Zoe conference included Sheryl choking up and being unable to sing the first part...it moved me as much as anything that happened at the conference.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger jettybetty said...

I just love this song--I read your post earlier and I've humming and singing it ever since--what great words! Wow!

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How often do you get a chance to sing "With patience for my learning curve" in a song?!

 
At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2015-10-7 xiaozhengm
true religion jeans
tory burch sale
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
jordans for sale
Coach Factory Online Outlet Cheap Purses
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags
Outlet Michael Kors Online
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Outlet Quality Handbags
Michael Kors Outlet Sale Online Store
air max 95
Abercrombie and Fitch Striped Shirts
ugg boots sale
coach factory outlet
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
Michael Kors Online Store Outlet
louis vuitton
Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Monogram
michael kors uk
Ray Ban Outlet Store Online
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Cheap Sale
Michael Kors Outlet Discount Purses Online
michael kors outlet
Michael Kors Handbags Factory Outlet
hollister
Coach Coupons In Coach Outlet Store Online
Discount Clearance Coach Outlet Handbags

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

true religion jeans
nhl jerseys
san diego chargers jerseys
michael kors handbags
carolina panthers jersey
kate spade
fitflops shoes
cheap jordans
cheap jordan shoes
baltimore ravens jerseys
2017.6.15

 

Post a Comment

<< Home