Friday, May 27, 2011

Still Crazy After All These Years

I wanted to say "Still HERE After All These Years" but the Paul Simon lyrics kept ringing in my ear. Plus, those words are just as applicable! :) I ran across an old Harding friend's blog......Steve Hawley.......and it kinda gave me the urge to visit my old blog. It's been a YEAR since my last post, and I couldn't begin to tell you all the things that have happened in my life since last June. I guess the BIGGEST news is that I am going to be a grand-daddy in November. YEA!!!!! Luke and Juliana are expecting. We will find out in the next few weeks if it's a little boy or a little girl. It's not gonna matter, because I plan on spoiling it to death no matter which gender it is!! :)

My mom is doing really good. One of us 3 kids try and get there for a weekend as often as we can. Mom came to Searcy for a few days in April. It's always good to be with her.

I can't remember all the books that I have read since last summer. The ones that come to mind are "Christianity Rediscovered", "The Next Christians", "The Hole in Our Gospel", "He Loves Me!", "The Jesus Manifesto", and "Megan's Secrets". Obviously, those are all spiritual books. The best secular books I read were 3 books by Rick Bragg. That guy is one AWESOME author!! Check him out if you haven't already.

I found out this past year that I hate moles. They have taken over my yard. I will leave my whole estate to anybody who can run these suckers out of my yard....and out of my LIFE! I feel like Bill Murray in "Caddyshack". :)

Things are going well here at Harding. It's an interesting season to be here. It's gonna be fun seeing everything that transpires in the next few years from this catbird's seat. Please continue to pray for this wonderful University!

Can't wait for the college football season to get here. Matt has already told me that he is getting us in the Ole Miss vs Bama game in Oxford this coming October! Can't get here quick enough. I know it will be another fun season for everybody!

I still read Eye Guy, Patrick, Keith,and Mike weekly. Bobby, I do check yours from time to time also. I guess now I will be reading Steve's quite often also. Thanks to all of you for continuing to write. It's a HUGE blessing to the rest of us!

Have a wonderful summer everybody! DU

7 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Donna G said...

Roll Tide Roll....

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Just for the record I still check in on you too. And with Donna ... ROLL TIDE.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, air max, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, prada handbags, nike free, coach purses, louis vuitton handbags, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, chanel handbags, gucci outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin, air max, christian louboutin shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, air max, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, prada handbags, nike free, coach purses, louis vuitton handbags, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, chanel handbags, gucci outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin, air max, christian louboutin shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nfl jerseys, ugg pas cher, mont blanc, nike huarache, vans shoes, ghd, asics running shoes, north face outlet, valentino shoes, canada goose, chi flat iron, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, celine handbags, mac cosmetics, p90x, instyler, canada goose uk, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, ferragamo shoes, canada goose jackets, bottega veneta, soccer jerseys, canada goose, nike roshe run, north face jackets, insanity workout, canada goose outlet, hollister, new balance shoes, reebok outlet, ugg boots, herve leger, abercrombie and fitch, rolex watches, marc jacobs, beats by dre, ugg boots, mcm handbags, birkin bag, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, jimmy choo outlet, ugg australia, uggs outlet, soccer shoes

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci, pandora charms, louboutin, ugg, baseball bats, moncler, canada goose, parajumpers, lancel, canada goose, wedding dresses, links of london, rolex watches, moncler, air max, ugg, moncler, toms shoes, hollister, pandora jewelry, moncler, oakley, ralph lauren, pandora charms, swarovski, ray ban, moncler outlet, converse, swarovski crystal, converse shoes, hollister, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, timberland boots, hollister clothing store, supra shoes, karen millen, juicy couture outlet, air max, moncler, vans, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, moncler, coach outlet store online

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Teresa said...

So many adventures. Yep, moles can be tough but think of the stories you'll tell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home