Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Olympics

I know I am just passing through this life. I know God loves everyone.....no matter what nation is named on the outside of their passport or their Olympic uniform. I know my citizenship is in heaven. I say all of those things with firm conviction. But let me tell you, I still get chill-bumps when our national anthem is played at the medal ceremony of any particular event at the Olympics. Especially if the champion has overcome great odds to achieve this ultimate prize. I am proud of ALL the champions.......no matter what country they come from. But let's face it, I am even more proud when it is an American standing up there. If that is wrong, I will just have to hope God's grace is big enough to cover this shortcoming. Until somebody shows me the error of my ways......I say "GO USA"! Good luck to all the Olympic athletes from all over the world! Thanks for giving us all that you have, and then some. I know it is an old saying, but it's still true........they are ALL winners in my book.

3 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, air max, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, prada handbags, nike free, coach purses, louis vuitton handbags, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, chanel handbags, gucci outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin, air max, christian louboutin shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

michael kors outlet sale
cleveland cavaliers
mulberry handbags
rolex watches for sale
nike air huarache
ralph lauren outlet
tiffany and co
pandora outlet
prada outlet
swarovski crystal
ralph lauren outlet
ferragamo shoes
chanel handbags outlet
the north face outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
valentino outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
hollister shirts
true religion jeans sale
supra shoes
toms outlet
jordan shoes 2015
celine outlet
north face outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
mm1223

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

mlb jerseys
instyler max 2
cheap basketball shoes
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet
ed hardy outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap oakley sunglasses
converse trainers
2017.6.14

 

Post a Comment

<< Home